About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

1 Year Quit on October 20th   Quit Stories and Journals

Started Oct-13 by BlueDahlia29; 1151 views.
BlueDahlia29

Oct-29

Hi Dee. Crying after reading your post, thank you so much for your kind words and for all the support you've given me even when I would constantly go back to them after short periods of quit time. I'm so very thankful to be done with them.  When it was getting close to a year was being tempted horribly for some reason, I am grateful I didn't give in though that would have been tragic. You're awesome Dee! Hugs back to you xoxo

SenseiShido

Oct-29

I think that is what a year will represent to me as well.  I think at that time I will remove the smoke free app and just not count anymore.  1 year will be the longest I have been smoke free since I was 13 years old.  I am 47 this year.  I believe that I can remain smoke free and hopefully I have prevented the last few years of my life when they come having to be on oxygen.

I was always about health for me.  

SusanK1960

Nov-7

Blue,

Congratulations on your 1 year anniversary! It sounds like it took some bruising to get there, but YAY, you win!

Thanks for sharing.  

Susan

BlueDahlia29

Nov-10

Thank you Susan : )