About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

SOS   Quit Support

Started Oct-17 by KalyaRed; 4134 views.
KalyaRed

Oct-18

Hi June :) 

Michael sealey is an addiction of mine. I recommend it to every insomniac! 

I'm going to try the daily motivator. It seems great :) 

Thanks for taking the time to share these gems with me :) 

KalyaRed

Oct-18

I've made it, Cindi :) 

I'm going to bed smoke-free today! I loved having your key here. It reminds me that I have a long way. "as year from year you'll wish you'd started now" 

Let's do this :) 

KalyaRed

Oct-18

Hi Brenda 

Those hugs felt really good :) 

I don't see why you should be better at saying things. The smoke only seems precious when you don't have it, when you smoke it's not precious at all was a perfect advice!!

CindiS319

Oct-18

Oh boy my friend.  You can do this.  I know exactly what you're going through and it really sucks.  Just do whatever it takes to get you through it and it does get better.  Sleep, eat, BREATHE (that was my biggest thing), yell, scream, cry, whatever gets you through it.  I'm here rooting you on and don't even think about coming here telling me you relapsed and had one.  You are strong and you can do this.  This is a BIG DEAL and you need to power your way through it.  It is not easy.  Do you really want to start at the beginning?  NOPE .  You don't.  So don't do it.  Tomorrow is another day and we will make it through that too.  So proud of you today!  Hugs.

Denim50

Oct-19

Hey Kayla, 

I’m so happy to hear you stayed with it and found your strength to get through.  

Continuing to keep you in my thoughts and wishing you the best. 

Brenda (1sept19)

Oct-19

YAYYYYYYYY, Kalya !!  You made it through, so proud of you.  Those dark days can be rough but I read a great quote.

" There must be darkness for the stars to shine ".  Thought of you.  BIG HUGS, just because.  blush

KalyaRed

Oct-19

I'm really grateful to have had your support. 

I actually felt you all walking beside me. 

This inspires me to push harder. I believe no victory is ours alone. 

So we are all winners today. 

Hugs to all from the bottom of my heart. 

Brenda (1sept19)

Oct-19

KalyaRed said:

So we are all winners today. 

Yes we are !!  I'll see you over at the NOPE pledge.

CindiS319

Oct-19

Kalya,

I'm not sh***ting you, that's what got me through.  My quit buddies were Denim, Marilyn, Brian, Tom, Debbie, Sue, plus the mods.....imaging telling them you had a relapse.  Nope...I couldn't do it.  You can do this with us!  Yes we are walking beside you.... no doubt.  We have all made it through to the Club House...you can too!

KalyaRed

Oct-20

I'm sorry. Last night the argument with my husband finished me. I did relapse. I smoked. 

I'm sorry. You all gave me actually a great support, links, videos, websites, it was beautiful and I know I wasted your time. 

This relapse was preparing itself to come already. 

I'm ashamed but I have to be honest with you.