About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

I made it to the clubhouse!   Dots and Stars Milestones

Started 11/7/19 by spartanfan; 1913 views.
sibby123

11/8/19

So proud of you!!

love your key and you deserve to feel like a million bucks.

you have accomplished something that many cannot.

shine on!

s

SusanK1960

11/9/19

Hi Julie,

Congratulations on one year!  How wonderful it was reading your post.  You are awesome!

Susan

leighmomof2

11/10/19

Congratulations Julie, you made it to the promise land!! You must be so proud of yourself!! I have such key envy right now, loving that key heart_eyes  Everyone here knows all that key represents and it is priceless. Enjoy the clubhouse! All of us remaining Bravehearts will be joining you soon... save some wine for us! 

Neats (1146)

11/11/19

Hi Julie,

Congratulation on 1 year smoke free.

Nice key. 

Haajas75

11/11/19

Congrats....I can't wait till my turn :-)

Lainie (elaineadele)

12/6/19

Marge,

how do I get to March 2019 ex-smokers.  I can’t find it on the left

slowblumer

12/6/19

Hi Elaine,

Click on the clink below:

Also, look under Discussions on the left --- scroll down to the heading that says, 'Quit Buddies Unite'.  All of our groups are under that heading.

Gwenivere5

12/6/19

Congratulations spatanfan!  I just passed a year too and never thought it could be possible.  I hope you cud simething decadent to celebrate.  I removed my dark chocolate cap for the day.  :-)

spartanfan

12/6/19

Congrats to you!!  I remember talking last winter/spring and we were so close in our journeys.  Feels great doesn’t it?!

Molly010

12/7/19

Congratulations Julie and welcome to the Clubhouse!  It's a great feeling isn't it?  You have accomplished a goal that many people are not able to do.  You hung in there and kept going.  I hope you are able to celebrate your milestone with something special.  Enjoy!