About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

February 2020 Ex-Smokers    Quit Buddies Unite

Started 12/3/19 by ModDee; 40801 views.
In reply toRe: msg 603
Jules55

Sep-17

Hi Everyone - 

I haven't checked in hardly at all in the last few months for various reasons.  Mostly because it's been a crappy year in so many ways and my routines are all off.

Despite everything else though,  2020 was the year I quit smoking!! A nasty habit I've had since I was a young teenager.  I am that guy who smoking was so ingrained into their lives and

habits that you would never think he'd quit.

How have all of my fellow quitters been doing, especially from the February 2020 group?   I hope everyone has had much success. 

Eve1973

Sep-17

Hey Jules!

Glad you are still going strong! Lore and I are still here with you from the February group. Definitely has been a weird/ crappy year! But so far so good on the quitting smoking. 

I started weaning myself of the Chantix on July 30th. Doing this Very, very, very slowly. Because in past went right back to smoking. Of course I had the junkie thinking that I could just have one. I know that is totally false. I’m an addict and I can’t have one puff nor one cigarette.

Glad you are well. Hey did you ever throw that pack of smokes away? I still haven’t. Just forgot till now. Lol

Loreficent

Sep-17

Hey Jules!

Good to see you! I had to search for where you posted. Saw your photo on the visitors but couldn’t find your post. Glad you are still doing this! Tell us all the good things you notice. Where are you by the way? 
I want to know too if you had that little cigarette funeral?? 
Eve...you better just do it! 
I don’t know about you guys. Just do it!

CC to Eve1973
SusanK1960

Sep-30

Awesome Eve, another month smoke free!  Congratulations!

Eve1973

Sep-30

Thanks SUSAN! I love the 8! Couldn’t have done it without you!