About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

March 2020 Ex-Smokers   Quit Buddies Unite

Started Dec-3 by ModDee; 14089 views.
Lon1934

Mar-4

I had tried Hypnosis, pills, everything. Cutting down.  Couldn't go 24 hours without the weed. Finally, having to go into the hospital for Prostate Surgery with no smoking for my four day stay did the trick. That was 29 years ago

ModDee

Mar-5

Hi Lon,

Wow!  Thanks for stopping by and sharing your story with us.  Congratulations on 29 years of freedom!

Best wishes.

(((Hugs)))

In reply toRe: msg 7
ModDee

Mar-5

A must-read inspiring first-year anniversary post.

Have a great smoke free day!

(((Hugs)))

Brenda (1sept19)

Mar-5

Congratulations on 29 years free.  Thank you for sharing.

Jatchat

Mar-6

Thats impressive Lon thats over a generation has passed between you and the last cigarette, very motivating.

overdoz

Mar-6

thats a lon time

DebraAnne60

Mar-6

please say you never get a craving to smoke

DebraAnne60

Mar-7

Don't panic and think you're failing because you want a cigarette. Think of that inner chatter as a sign of healing, because that is exactly what it is.

Jatchat

Mar-8

Yes, that's what it is, healing chatter, monkey madness, I have my Reasons for quitting by my side, This is what freedom is all about you have to fight for it.

Thanks DebraAnne

JerseyDee

Mar-8

Been posting on this forum A LOT over the past few days.  Official quit date: 3/5 .; on fourth day puff free.  Looking for other 3/2020 quitters so we can encourage each other through this process.  Please post here if that's you!