About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

May 2020 Ex-Smokers    Quit Buddies Unite

Started 12/3/19 by ModDee; 28284 views.
SusanK1960

Feb-7

Congratulations Peggy!  Tomorrow marks being a not smoker for 3/4 of a year!  9 months is simply AMAZING, isn’t it!  You are doing GREAT! 

• Edited February 9, 2021 9:35 pm  by  SusanK1960
Loreficent

Feb-8

Peggy!!! Woohoo!! Way to go lady! 
Ohhh yesss. You got this! So happy or you and proud of you! Also....so so so happy we quit so we got to meet! Yay! kissing_heartkissing_heartkissing_heart!

euknight

Feb-9

Oh thank you, Susan!!!  Really is exciting how time can go by and all of a sudden it is 9 months.  Those first months were soooooo much worse but getting thru that means EVERYTHING.  

I do not like myself smoking and do not intend to revisit.  Like I told Eve, though, I will not be letting my guard down!!,

Love the dog in shades.  Bet my dogs wud be lovin a sunny one about now.

Thanks again!!

Peggy

5-8-21

euknight

Feb-9

Precious Lore,

Thank you thank you!  Thank you for being my guardian Angel.  Yes, sounds hokey but whatever.  It is a pleasure to be on this journey with you.

The crocus picture?  Still think I could cry.  I want those.  Must see if they are a woodland animal edible.  Lol.  Might be.  Just to see that pop of color is like Hope and dawn and beauty of not only a new physical season but an emotional, mental, spiritual season for us all to embrace because Lord knows it is needed.  For so many and especially our quit family!!  May they all breath clear, cool, deep breaths, smoke-free.

Got off the path a bit there.  I like it.  Ur the best.  Have a beautiful evening!!

Love

Peggy

5-8-20

SusanK1960

Mar-8

Sweet Peggy,

Congratulations on reaching another milestone on your quit journey!  Don’t forget to reward yourself for your success thus far!  After the black out and cold snap, you have much to be proud of in keeping your quit under duress!  So proud of your resolve!

euknight

Mar-8

Oh Susan...that is so sweet.  Thank you for another acknowledgement!!  You find the cutest images!!

Fun tulips, fun balloons.  Very celebratory!!  I was telling Eve that I had a phantom nicotine taste in my mouth writing on here today.  Too bizarre.  Lol.

I really appreciate you and all you do to support us!!,  We are an awesome smoke free  tribe!!,blushsunglassesinnocenttulipstar

SusanK1960

Apr-8

YAHOO for you, Peggy, 11 months as a not smoker!  That is a fantastic accomplishment!  You have done good! Can’t wait to see you at the clubhouse!

euknight

Apr-13

Oh thank you Susan!!  Love the Care Bear.  Very apprapo...really what better self care is there but to quit smoking??  How is everything in NM?  Are you working from home??

Your encouragement means so much.  Thank you again.  Hugs to you

Peggy

5-8-20blush