About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

August 2020 Ex-Smokers    Quit Buddies Unite

Started 12/25/19 by ModDee; 16951 views.
TinyBadger

Oct-23

Oh gosh! You're lucky not to be dead!

Loreficent

Oct-23

From yogurt???  Nah! It is going to take much more than that, haha! And hopefully not COVID19! sweat_smile Plus, I drink KOMBUCHA! Didn’t you know Tiny that Kombucha is the ultimate healing, protective, cure all?? It has a pH right about 3 or a little less sometimes , so harmful bacteria cannot live in it! Yay! Bring on the rotten yogurt and I’ll was it down with some Booch!

Oh...so I use the emojis that are right here in the reply box at the top. If I try to use the ones from built in phone or iPad keyboard they will not show up. The ones here aren’t quite as wide choice as ones on my devices but they are still cute. But my iPad and phone have a Black Heart and I love love love that one! Hahaha!

• Edited October 23, 2020 12:11 pm  by  Loreficent
TinyBadger

Oct-23

Well, poop! I never noticed the reply box emojis! I'm such a fool! Yeah, I'm still concerned about your ingestion of weird food. Maybe you should eat more chicken tenders and texas toast.

Loreficent

Oct-23

What in H-E double toothpicks is Texas toast?? A slab of steak with cheese on top??? joyjoyjoy

TinyBadger

Oct-23

Tell me you are kidding

In reply toRe: msg 294
TinyBadger

Oct-23

It's a think piece of toasted bread. Usually with butter. 

Jatchat

Oct-23

What's yoghurt doing in your fridge that long? I love yoghurt usually doesn't last much beyond a week from shopping day, I have also developed a taste for Kombucha also after reading about it on this site...

All's well here, dropped down to one patch today after five days on two, figured the start was going to be the worst that's why I loaded up.

Yes I do read other threads on this site, interesting.

Raining here today, almighty crack of thunder about 3 am this morning, more rain coming says the weather bureau...

Kind regards

Anthony 

Loreficent

Oct-24

Hmmm...I wonder where you heard of Kombucha on here? Must be Tiny that was raving about that! wink Haha! She likens it to rotten fruit mixed with sauerkraut. I say she hasn’t had the right one! The best is the one I make now with raw honey. Mmmm! Will be drinking two of those today! 
Wow...Portland is supposed to be the rainy city. Seems it’s raining everywhere but here...Australia, Slovenia...ahhh. It is so fun to read and connect with people from all over! 
One patch will do, Anthony! If not, put another on before you smoke and give it an hour. You’ve got this! I see a new titanium hip in your future!!

TinyBadger

Oct-24

I'm sorry, but that kombucha stuff is just so weird. In it's defense I will say that at lady at work has very bad gerd and swears it helps. So there is that. You are really doing this, Anthony! Don't lose it now! Do whatever it takes to stay smober. Maybe take some photographs?

CC to Jatchat