About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

first day   Introductions/Newcomers Nook

Started Jan-28 by annettens; 328 views.
annettens

Jan-28

Hi All.  it's my first day on this forum.  Your support is welcome.

ModAndrea

Jan-28

Welcome to the forum, Annettens! Congratulations on your decision to quit smoking!

I'm glad to see you joined January 2020 New-Smokers quit buddy group. My best advice is to read as much as you can about this addiction and the quitting process. The more you know, the better your chances are for success. Here's a great place to start.

You can do this, Annettens! Take this one day at a time and stick close to the forum. I'm glad you're here. blush

Hugs,

Andrea

nomosmok

Jan-28

Hi Annettens

welcome!  I sent you a welcome in the January Quit buddies also. You can do this especially with the support of this forum. There are many more that have quit & stayed quit before us that are willing to help us. Just keep reading & posting. 

nomosmok

ex-tobacco user 1/21/20 7:34pm

DebraAnne60

Jan-31

It's my first day on this form as well.  Been smoke free all year - January 1, 2020 after 40+ years smoking.  Has anyone on here ever read the book - The Easyway to Quit Smoking by Allen Carr - great book, 

ModAndrea

Jan-31

Congratulations on ONE MONTH, DebraAnne! That is a huge accomplishment.

And, welcome to the forum! This is a wonderful community offering the kind of support and information to help you succeed. I smoke for forty years, too, before I came here.  That was over six years ago, and I can tell you it is absolutely worth it.

You're doing great, DebraAnne! I'm glad you're here. blush

Hugs,

Andrea