About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

How to get an anniversary key   Dots and Stars Milestones

Started Feb-17 by cmw0822; 482 views.
cmw0822

Feb-17

Hi Andrea ..how do Turtles and I put a key icon on our post when we reach our one year anniversary? We are coming up on it in March for a year and would love to do something like the ones we see on others use to celebrate on here. Thank you!! 

CC to turtles
  • Edited February 17, 2020 6:52 pm  by  cmw0822
turtles

Feb-18

Sent you a pm about key. So excited!

ModAndrea

Feb-18

Key shopping is so exciting!

If you're a DelphiPlus or DelphiExtra subscriber, you can create a Personal Signature. The key will appear every time you post.

If you have a free membership, like me, you can Insert the Image. You will need to do this every time you want it to appear in a post.

I hope this helps.

Early congrats to both you and Turtles! blush

Hugs,

Andrea

CC to turtles
cmw0822

Feb-18

Hi Andrea!! Thank you so much. It has always been so impressive how much you know about all this tech stuff.  Plus you are always very encouraging.  I am excited to look forward to my key!  So many of us have benefitted from your kind heart.  It's a joy to be here. 

cmw0822

Feb-18

Hi Turtles..I'm excited too! Now if I can recall how to check my PM..... 

turtles

Feb-18

Above at way top..next to your pic or icon

Denim50

Feb-18

Hey Cheryl, 

It’s at the top right side of your screen (looks like two little squares). Just click the next to them. When the drop down menu appears, click Private Messages and Notices. You’ll see the pm there. 

Have a great day.  

Denim50

Feb-18

Hey Turtles,

I didn’t realize we were both replying at the same time. I didn’t see yours until I posted mine. Sorry. 

Have a great day.  

turtles

Feb-18

All good, got key straightened out, much thanks !!

ModAndrea

Feb-19

You are so welcome. Thank you for your kind comments. blush I am thrilled for you.