About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Nope Pledge 2/21/2020   General Chit-Chat

Started Feb-21 by Eve1973; 216 views.
Eve1973

Feb-21

Gm my fellow Winners, today I pledge  NOPE! Last night I had a dream that I lit up, but immediately scolded myself and put it out. I was so upset with myself. I think that’s a great sign. Happy Friday to all! 

Eve 1/30/2020

Jatchat

Feb-21

Good evening Eve,

I will join you and pledge NOPE for today, 

Congratulations on three weeks quit

I invite others to join us

Kind regards

Anthony

cherbearquit

Feb-21

Good morning! Happy to pledge NOPE today! Who else would like to join us?  

Quit 12/6/19  

Becka (Becka1955)

Feb-21

Good morning all. I pledge NOPE today and welcome others to join in. 

Ginger3077

Feb-21

Good morning fellow quitters. Pledging my daily NOPE. Who's next?

Kicked the butt 8/1/19

Susan1206

Feb-21

Dear Eve,

Yes, that is a good sign.  I believe I (once upon a long time ago) had smoking dreams.  I've been quit for ten years and two months.  I owe my life to the Forum and the angels who swoop about.  I will reach out and take your hand and pledge to you and all of the others....that YOU can do this and the SOONER the better for your health.  I pledge I will never place a ciggie to my lips ever........  Who will take my hand?     Susan

kittymom413

Feb-21

Hi, all,

It's a great day to pledge NOPE today, does anyone want to join us?

Have an amazing smoke free day, everyone,

Kitty cat

Eve1973

Feb-21

Thanks so much for the affirmation. That is fantastic, 10 years.... love the fact that this forum has been around so long. Congrats! Yesterday was 3 weeks for me, but already I feel this Quit is different from the ones in the past! 

Take care Susan! Relish in the fact you have made a Healthy decision! Eve

Susan1206

Feb-22

Dear Eve,

I barely remember the first few months so you are way ahead of what I was......  I do know that I had never worked so hard for the dot.....or the star.....or whatever symbol it was to indicate that we were winning the battle.

I do not know your age, but I will say that the earlier you quit in your life, the better your health will be.   I know that I've done damage to my lungs because of the smoking.....  But, now they are free of the smoke and healing each and every day.

Continue on ~  Just continue to say NOPE every single day.  I'll take your hand any time!!   Susan