About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Time Zone question?   General Chit-Chat

Started Feb-24 by Loreficent; 178 views.
Loreficent

Feb-24

Just trying to plan ahead a bit...anybody on here in Pacific Time Zone??

I pledge to post 3 times before caving to craving and it would be helpful to know if anyone will be awake when I am!

Thank you!

ModAndrea

Feb-24

Good Morning, Loreficent!

Congratulations on your decision to quit smoking! You've come to the right place. We have forum members from all over the world.

Those nights when I couldn't sleep, I checked into the word games in the Jokes and Games folder under DISCUSSIONS in the column on the left. They're easy to play, no pressure. Anyone can play.

I also spent a lot of time reading. There's a folder entitled Quit Smoking Library that's a great resource. 

You can do this, Loreficent!

Hugs,

Andrea

Loreficent

Feb-24

Thank you Andrea!

I will check word games out. Slept like a log and am still a bit groggy. I keep wanting to take deep breaths, like that is the urge. Feels good!

Also if I wanted to post an SOS where would that go?

Thanks again!

ModAndrea

Feb-25

Hi, Loreficent!

Deep breathing is great! Not only does it help with cravings, but I loved feeling how much my breathing improved after quitting. I still find it helps me relax when I'm feeling stressed.

If you need to post an SOS,  you can put  it under Introductions/Newcomers Nook and/or Quit Support. blush

Hugs,

Andrea