About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

process and progress   General Chit-Chat

Started Feb-25 by dorion; 90 views.
dorion

Feb-25

I've had some stressful situations this week at work . I managed and came through it with flying colours I did not learn how to sail and calm Waters. The Last Ship I was on was 142 feet and when you're out in the  open ocean and you see a 50 foot wave coming at you the mine really goes into Red Alert really quickly. And I use this mode of thinking as analogy when I put myself through a stressful situation I being the predicate me me me I am doing this to myself & no one else I am responsible for ending my emotional being with no residue that's the credit way I look at it these days. what I am may  be understood as a willingness for what I am able to responsible for and not giving in for any reason this way I am rewarded by the time that I put in to my quit I have almost brought down to a science. Never give up never give in  never surrender give it all I've got go to any lengths to maintain an addiction free life. I say no no no no I don't smoke it no more . I hope I'm making a little bit of sense . I'm a little tired for now and thank you good people on the quick train. have a smoke-free day NOPE NOPE NOPE