About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

NOPE Pledge Thursday, March 26   General Chit-Chat

Started Mar-26 by JerseyDee; 238 views.
JerseyDee

Mar-26

Good Morning Everyone!  Hope you wake up to a pleasant spring morning ahead of us.  The weather is supposed to be nice in my neck of the woods today and am just about ready to head out the door for a walk with my dog and enjoy it.

It is  going to be a nice day to breath in the fresh air and be SMOKE FREE.  

Take on those cravings and beat this thing .. you are STRONGER than the cravings are.  You are victorious. 

Please join me with this NOPE pledge again today.  Who will be next to join me?

Eve1973

Mar-26

Geez Deana, been up for awhile waiting for you to start the daily NOPE......lol. 

Good Morning all, have a great smoke/stress free day! Turn TV off and get some fresh air......enjoy!

I am pledging NOPE today.....who’s going to join us?

DebraAnne60

Mar-26

I will join this early morning NOPE pledge - the birds are singing and its a lovely warm morning.  Who will join us....

cherbearquit

Mar-26

Good morning! I will join you and pledge NOPE! Who else?

Jpatrick1996

Mar-26

I gratefully pledge NOPE this morning.

Patrick

Quit - July 16th, 2019

Ginger3077

Mar-26

Good morning everyone. Here to pledge my daily NOPE. 

Kicked the butt 8/1/19

kittymom413

Mar-26

Hi there, joining all of my amazing forum family in our daily NOPE pledge!!

Who wants to join us? Here, take my hand, we are stronger together...

Have a great smoke free day, everyone,

(((BIG HUGS)))

Kitty cat

JerseyDee

Mar-26

Good Morning .. I know right stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye  Just part of my morning routine now to start this pledge everyday.  

Am sorta feeling wonky today and am about to pop in a piece of gum a bit earlier than usual.  

Have some paperwork to get taken care of and that will distract me for a little while .. but have the entire day with hours to burn .. I hope I can fill up my time.  I also hope you aren't having any struggles with it today are feeling better than you did yesterday.

Have a nice smoke free day.  We ARE stronger than the cravings are.  Tell yourself that over and over.  Smoking is a vile .. it's a disgusting repugnant habit and we are better than that .. each of us on this forum are stronger than that .. this is how we found our way here.  Today I am struggling a bit personally but I repeating this mantra over again in my head.

Loreficent

Mar-26

I’ll join with a NOPE today!

Today I am healthier than I was yesterday because I am making the choice to be.

Jatchat

Mar-26

Hi Loreficent

I will join you in declaring today a smoke free day, NOPE, who would like to join in?

Anthony