About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

NOPE pledge Sunday March 29    General Chit-Chat

Started Mar-29 by JerseyDee; 217 views.
JerseyDee

Mar-29

Good Morning everyone!  Please join me in taking our daily NOPE pledge this Sunday morning.  Another day to be smoke free means another day to breath and take in some nice fresh air and rejoice that we have or are breaking free from addiction. 

Have a pleasant SMOKE FREE day. We ARE all winning!  Who will be next to join me in NOPE this morning?

Eve1973

Mar-29

Good morning Dee n everyone! It’s a fantastic day to be smoke free and I will join you in pledging NOPE and hopefully more people will come join us and take this powerful step toward freedom!
Loreficent

Mar-29

I’ll come along on this journey to freedom Eve and pledge with a NOPE today. Anyone else?

DebraAnne60

Mar-29

count me in this NOPE pledge with a pic of pink tulips to brighten your day - who will join in

Image may contain: flower, plant and nature, possible text that says 'Good Morning'

cherbearquit

Mar-29

Good morning! I am happy to join you all and pledge NOPE! Who else will join us?

Quit 12/6/19

ModAndrea

Mar-29

Hey, Cherbear! I'm delighted to join you to pledge NOPE for another day! Who's next?

Andrea

Brenda (1sept19)

Mar-29

I will gratefully pledge NOPE for today.  Who is next ?

Jatchat

Mar-29

I would join you Brenda and pledge NOPE for today, who would like to join us?

Cheers

Anthony 

kittymom413

Mar-29

Hello, Anthony,

It's great to see you & so many of our forum family here to pledge today heart

I will gratefully pledge NOPE for all the world to hear!!! NOPE, NOPE, NOPE!!

Who wants to join us? Here, take my hand...we are so much more powerful together!

Have a fantastic smoke free day,

Kitty cat

Ovivi

Mar-29

Happy to join everyone in celebrating the freedom of NOPE. In a world where so much is beyond our control, it means so much more to have control over this one thing.