About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

First 10 days review   General Chit-Chat

Started 5/6/20 by Musivore; 59397 views.
GI_JOE (JoelJose)

Oct-9

Yes Lore..i dont know whether its true or not but i heard if we inject the amount of nicotine present in one cigarette directly into the bloodstream, it could kill us. Is Justkees posting on my 6th day of quit?Justkee is a good person. But her sorry was not necessary. I was wrong actually. Quitting is a hard job no matter what. But lifetime smokers do develop habitual associations that might be more harder to break. I cant access them.. Its lost somewhere. The forum behaves strange sometimes...

Lore.. Are you feeling like i am stalking you? Sincerely Lore, i dont know everyone here.And you are a great support for me. I really want this friendship. I hope we support eachother.

euknight

Oct-9

So today is your anniversary?

TinyBadger

Oct-9

120 days and 13 hours! W00t! W00t! 

euknight

Oct-9

Susan,

OH the balloons sooooo precious.  Love love and love the little guys holding them !!  Really just so us.  Being there for each other...knowing we are not alone in this is so very heartwarming.  Thank you so much!

Peggy

10-8-20

Loreficent

Oct-9

Hi Joel,

Ill post a message to you in the September quit thread and you can find it under “Quit Buddies Unite” and that way there will be a new space for me to give support for you!

Eve1973

Oct-10

Ok I’m lost....... don’t think we have those.     We have bats

Jatchat

Oct-10

In Australia we call them Cicadas

Loreficent

Oct-10

Oh! Thanks Anthony! I was thinking they were at least in that family. In the Southern US states Cicada is much bigger, but most of the bugs down there are it seems. And they make a very loud noise at night in the trees. 

• Edited October 10, 2020 1:56 am  by  Loreficent
GI_JOE (JoelJose)

Oct-10

are you telling me not to post here?

GI_JOE (JoelJose)

Oct-10

Hi Anthony, whats up? I hope you have a great day. Did you took new photographs?