About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

First 10 days review   General Chit-Chat

Started 5/6/20 by Musivore; 75911 views.
euknight

Jan-1

Beautiful pic of John!,  Love the lights.  Blue light is my thing.  I still have some blue tube lights I don’t know what to do with

Suggestions?..??.

I always leave spa on blue light and have a blue motion detector light out there.  Hmmmmmmm  what does this say about me?.

Happy New Year to my fab tribe!!,!  Smoke free hun, in 2021!!,

Peggy

5-8-20

euknight

Jan-1

I use to do the same thing.  Interesting to me who all experiences that.  I knew Tiny did.  I always got up at 1-2-3-4:00 to smoke the rest of the night and maybe pass out during the day.  Geesh

So hang in there grim.  You are not alone.  Sleep patterns take awhile to change.  Mine were all out of whack for several months.  I still have the occasional awake night.  I seriously do not want to smoke now which is totally weird.  I just watch tv all night or write or EAT.  Lol

Peggy

5-8-21

CC to TinyBadger
euknight

Jan-1

g Kim.  Not grim.....eek spellcheck got me

Loreficent

Jan-1

Oh fun! I love painting. Such an easy way to get a whole new look! Hmmm. Maybe I should try body paints?joyjoyjoy Love it. They have a big naked bike ride here every summer and lots of folks just wear paint in strategic places. 
What do you mean the ceiling you bought? There is a ceiling store?! Maybe painting ceiling not quite so fun as walls. Or trim. Don’t like doing that either. 
Took tree down and now am pooped! 

Loreficent

Jan-1

Hmmm...blue tube lights. On a deck railing! Or porch railing! Around top of ceiling? 
ok....what are tube lights exactly? joy

Yay! You get some family time tomorrow! Hope it is fun and cozy. Did your snow melt?

Eve1973

Jan-2

Had a leak a long time back, I spackled numerous times but just kept flaking, so didn’t want to hang drywall up. So I bought a ceiling similar to wainscoting. But it’s for ceiling. So excited to put that up. 

They have. Similar thing in Key West around Halloween! You should save for a mini vacation, I’m told it’s an experience! I have never been. 
 This was my tree... lol but I won $200.00 for it in squeezed cash. I just now have to pour out. 
Wasn’t feeling festive this year,  but was an ok Christmas. I just honestly didn’t feel like decorating! Because I would have to take down. 

Workiing on my room and want to be done by end of month! I go back to work on Wednesday, so that really sux! 

H

CC to euknight
Eve1973

Jan-2

My sleep patterns were all over the place in the 1st 6months! It was excruciating. My body I think said it was going to catch up on YEARS of disruption to my sleep. I now sleep about 8-10 hours straight. I used to get up really early and smoke, but I would stay up, because I knew I would never get up for work. 

Seriously it will get better, not sure how long, because everyone is different. But for the sleep it took awhile for me, not sure even now if this is my new normal. I feel it might change again. 

CC to TinyBadger
Loreficent

Jan-2

Oh that tree looks very festive to me! That is really cool Eve! So creative. I wish I had your carpentry talents...and tools! How is it lit? From inside?

I know the not wanting to go back to work feeling for sure. Trying to get back in sync with that too and it isn’t happening quickly. Been thinking about smoking more too which sucks. Think it is the weather mostly. Not getting out like when it isn’t so wet. Dark when I go to work, dark when I come home. Feel kind of cooped up and want to run and go to the beach and all of it. Maybe gonna try to play with some yarn after work today, think my hand can do it now. That may help.

Well....we will just keep doing this, right?! Only way to it is through it. Have a good and productive day!

Eve1973

Jan-2

Oh the push on lights people use in closets. The battery ones. The college students leave them in their rooms when they move out. I take them because they are awesome for power outages. Much safer then candles. I don’t get many, but if I do and am at home they work great!

Eve1973

Jan-2

Oh yeah. I know all about thinking about it! Sux! But I do believe it’s the weather and darkness and Covid! We just can’t go to kill a few hours, like to a movie. I’m tired of going shopping. You just spend money. Home Depot is a totally different story. Lol Just try the playing with the yarn, play a board game tonight or a card game! Love UNO. 

I KNOW you were happy to be off work! I will be disappointed to go back.......can I just PLEASE hit the lottery??