About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Nope Saturday June 27, 2020   General Chit-Chat

Started Jun-27 by Eve1973; 253 views.
Eve1973

Jun-27

Happy Saturday!

Enjoy your day and make it a glorious Smoke free day! Up so early for work..... overtime. 

Pledging my NOPE today wholeheartedly. Dreamed that I smoked again, which woke me up before my alarm. So was pissed off at myself! 

So who will be next? We are stronger together to stop this awful habit.......Cheers to all! 

CC to JerseyDee
JerseyDee

Jun-27

Morning Eve.  Have fun .. lol .. at work today.  OK .. not fun .. but I am sure you will accept the extra pay!  ; )  ...

Crazy dream you had.  I woke up the other morning and went over to my desk drawer where I used to keep smokes looking for one .. I was half asleep .. and that really threw me off as well.  

I will be hanging at the shore this weekend .. picking friend up a bit later this morning and hitting the road .. this friend does smoke .. however, she told me just yesterday that her plan is to finish up the pack she has and quit effective Sunday morning .. this weekend .. told her I had some gum for if she needs the aid .. this is VERY helpful to have this friend quit .. this is the same friend that has been my weekend slip pipeline ..

So .. very happy to have her onboard to quit! 

Today will be a nice beach day and looking forward to the R&R on beach .. however, may rain tomorrow : (  

Hitting the beach as a non smoker .. this is a first for me since I was a kid.  So used to laying on beach and smoking in doing so .. that is gross when I think about it .. what a yucky habit .. so glad I will not be lighting up there today!! ...

I take this NOPE pledge.  I am onboard.  Have a great smoke free weekend!

... Who will be next to join this NOPE chain?  Hand extended out to you ...

modanjim

Jun-27

Good morning Eve,

Yep I have been having some crazy dreams as well lately but I guess its better than actually smoking.

Pledging NOPE for today.

Who will join?

Maureen

04/15/2020.

TinyBadger

Jun-27

I'm saying nope today, and hoping that others will join! Who will take my hand and pledge a nope next? 

euknight

Jun-27

Not One Puff Ever.  Definitely join you Tiny and All on this Saturday the 27th!.  Thanks for being here.

Have an excellent smoke free  day.

Come join us!

Peggy

5-8-20

Jatchat

Jun-27

Hi Peggy,

I will join you and pledge NOPE today and invite others to join us

Kind regards

Anthony 8W

• Edited June 27, 2020 3:43 pm  by  Jatchat
kittymom413

Jun-27

Congrats on 8 weeks of freedom, Anthony!!

I will gladly join you to pledge NOPE & extend my other hand to anyone that wants to join us...

Kitty cat

Jatchat

Jun-27

Thanks Kitty, Trust your traveling well...

SusanK1960

Jun-27

Oh Anthony, good for you, another dot!

Jatchat

Jun-27

Yes one star and four dots, I am blessed

Thank you