About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Michaela 2 months today   Dots and Stars Milestones

Started Jun-30 by euknight; 202 views.
euknight

Jun-30

Congrats on 2 months today sweet Michaela!!!

You are rockin it!!  I want to personally thank you for all your sweet notes and when I need a word of encouragement there you are!!  (Even though you are literally on the other side of the world...lol)

You have worked so hard.  I love to hear about the good things you do for yourself.  You are one strong determined woman!!  Those first few weeks were so hard.  Funny how you forget that when days are still hard at times!  They really are sooooo much better. Stay strong!

Am so grateful for you 

Peggy

5-8-20

MichaelaOana

Jul-1

Waw! So nice to see this message

Thank you, Peggy!

As for the notes and the support, I have done what others done for me in the past. You as well. And I done it with all my heart.

Hugs from Romania.

Elizaquits

Jul-1

Michaela, 

Congratulations!! I hope you treat yourself with something fun :)

Eve1973

Jul-1

Congratulations! 2 months is really hard, it definitely a feat to get through......guard your quit, it can get rocky but don’t give in!

MichaelaOana

Jul-1

Thanks. I do my best. There are days when is harder...

modanjim

Jul-1

Michaela,

Congratulations on 2 months  huge!!!   Hang in there.  Deep breathing helps me a lot as well as exercise. One day at a time.

Maureen

04/15/2020

Jatchat

Jul-1

Congratulations, Michaela, well done, huge achievement

Kind regards

Anthony 8w

Hi Michaela,

Way to go on 2 full months.  You are  worrier.   Don't be surprised if the 3rd month is rather difficult. Hold on. After that 3rd month it will slowly get much better.  Believe it.

SusanK1960

Jul-1

Congratulations, two months is fantastic, Michaela!  You are building a solid base and I promise it will get better, one day at a time!  

In reply toRe: msg 9
MichaelaOana

Jul-2

Thank you all! 

Hugs.