About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

1 year milestone ??    One Year and Beyond Milestones

Started Jul-2 by icandothis79; 509 views.
icandothis79

Jul-2

Hello everyone!! Just wanted to share that I made it to 1 year today! I'm so proud and happy . I could not have done this without God and this forum.  

I had many ups and downs and even a relapse but I did it and I couldn't be happier.  I still think about "them" every now and again but I won't ever pick up that disgusting habit ever again.  It's not worth it.  The health I've gained back and the money I saved.  Even now during the pandemic they say smokers are high risk.  I'm just thankful that I don't have that demon bothering me anymore! 

I have my much needed and wanted freedom!!

Thanks for everyone's support!! 

Megan 

Hi Megan,

Congratulations on one full year.   You  made it through all the ups and downs of the first year.  Keep coming back. It helps to keep the quit green.  

Do something very special for yourself.  You are a warrior.

Eve1973

Jul-2

Hey Megan! Congratulations! Yes the health and the money aspect is definitely worth it! Glad you stuck with it even through the pandemic......means you are capable to go eternity. If you ever want to falter, remember to always always think back to the beginning days and say Not Worth It!

Congratulations to you! Go celebrate!

Loreficent

Jul-2

Yay!! Congratulations Megan!!!

Thanks for coming back with all of the kind support too!

Hope you are celebrating big time! You should be very proud of yourself. 
blossomhibiscussun_with_face!

SusanK1960

Jul-2

Fantastic news Megan! There is no doubt you have had the strength and the determination For anything you put your mind to.

Screwadriver

Jul-2

Congratulations ICan that's fantastic I remember you!

20 months quit here and it just keeps getting better...

In reply toRe: msg 6
icandothis79

Jul-2

Thank you everyone!! I'm definitely proud and know I will never go back to that disgusting habit.  

overdoz

Jul-3

Congratulations good to see you on here..

spartanfan

Jul-8

Congrats, Megan!!!!  So glad you were able to hop right back to quitting!  Enjoy your freedom, it's amazing isn't it???!!!

Julie

icandothis79

Jul-9

yes i love it!! So thankful I'm done with that disgusting habit!!