About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

July 2019   General Chit-Chat

Started Jul-9 by alreadysick; 114 views.
alreadysick

Jul-9

Today I celebrate 1 year of smobriety! This has been the longest and toughest year of my entire life. 

It feels great to be in the 8% that have quit cold turkey and made it to 1 year. I'm still not entirely at peace, and I still have a few bad spots to get past. Yes, I still have the desire to smoke sometimes, but the difference is that it is no longer a need to smoke.

I just want to thank ALL of those out there who have given me so much support. You know who you are!

To those that are still struggling.......never give up! This killer addiction can be stomped out. 

Michele

Killed the beast 

7/9/19

Eve1973

Jul-9

Hi Michelle,

Congratulations! You did it! Woohoo!!!

Thanx for stopping by and sharing your story, I am a lil over 5months, and would really love to know when you finally get that peace! If you could pop back in when that happens, I would greatly appreciate it! Many people have different “peace” times but know it can be anywhere from 10months to 18months. Boy I hope mine is on the lower side! Congratulations again on getting rid of a painful and disgusting habit! 
Cheers and go celebrate!

Eve 1/30/2020

Jatchat

Jul-9

Congratulations! Michele on one year of smobriety.

Kind regards

Anthony 9w