About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

I just did this!   One Year and Beyond Milestones

Started Jul-9 by alreadysick; 309 views.
alreadysick

Jul-9

Hey everyone,

Today makes my one-year milestone! The year from Hell is finally over. Onward into year two.

Michele

Killed the beast

7/9/19

TinyBadger

Jul-9

Omg that's wonderful! You rocked it and you give hope to newbies like me. You're doing a great job and you should be very proud!

Hi Michele,

Huge congratulations on one full yr.  I can so relate to 'the year from hell'.   Keep at it as it gets better and better with fewer and fewer urges.   Well done!!!

sweetstuff76

Jul-9

Huge congratulations to you , it’s been one heck of a journey for sure huh ? Keep that seat warm for me and the kettle ready I’ll be there in 14 days 

Quit July 23rd 2019 

SusanK1960

Jul-9

YAY! You are a quitter! ONE year of not smoking is phenomenal, Michelle! You are stronger than your excuses.  I hope each day gets better and better for you.  

A GREAT BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!!!  One year is amazing and you certainly summed it up by saying year from HELL!!!  my year is coming up in 10 days!!!  I am sooo thankful that you made it and are showing  everyone trying to quit that it is achievable!!

Best wishes  

Quit july 19, 2019

In reply toRe: msg 6

Oops I quit july 25 2019   brain fog

ABSOLUTELY MARVELOUS!!!! You Sure Did It!!! 

You've shown that nicotine monster who's the boss! Be very very proud of your monumental achievement Michele!!!

You definitely are no sissy!! blush  Onto year 2 for you!! 

"Quitting isn't for Sissies!" I quit poisoning myself Sept. 27, 2013

Brenda (1sept19)

Jul-18

Congratulations Michele !  I am very proud of you !!

alreadysick

Jul-18

Thank you! Hope you are doing well.