About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

July 15th Nope pledge Wacky Wednesday    General Chit-Chat

Started Jul-15 by Eve1973; 130 views.
Eve1973

Jul-15

Gm all!

Its another day smoke free for me! Pledging my NOPE to you, myself and friends and family! Hope you will join me and SAY NOPE LOUD AND PROUD!

Jatchat

Jul-15

I pledge NOPE today and invite others to join us Eve, coming off a smoking spree, hope to put this nightmare behind me

Kind regards

Anthony

kittymom413

Jul-15

Hello there, Anthony,

It's good to see you. I'm sorry about your slip up, but you are back here & that is what counts! I'll gladly join you & all of our forum family to pledge NOPE today & I'll extend my hand to anyone that wants to join us...we really are stronger together!!

Have a great smoke free day,

Kitty cat

Eve1973

Jul-15

Hey Anthony, 

So sorry on your slip. Did you just smoke the 2cigs or more? I thought you were doing the patches and gum. Maybe you got off too soon....either way glad you’re back trying! Good luck this is an evil addiction!

Best to you, 

Eve

Jatchat

Jul-15

Hi Eve, thanks for responding, No I smoked more, three days about 6/day. I'm glad that's now behind me and I can again focus on my quit

Kind regards

Anthony 

TinyBadger

Jul-15

I'll take your hand and pledge nope. Who will join us?

June2019

Jul-15

I'll take your hand Tiny, and Anthony and Kitty and Eve. Let's make this a strong support line for each other  - quitting ain't easy but worthwhile accomplishments never are. No more puffs ever, at least for today.  holding out my hand for the next person reading ;)

June2019

Jpatrick1996

Jul-15

Hi Anthony,

Keep at it, eventually it will stick and you will be free! This forum is invaluable to me, stick around.

NOPE!

Patrick

Quit - July 16th, 2019