About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

July 31st Nope Pledge Finally Friday!   General Chit-Chat

Started Jul-31 by Eve1973; 227 views.
Eve1973

Jul-31

Good Morning my fellow Nopers,

Today I am pledging my nope happily......I am extending my hand and support to others to join! 

Take one it 1 hour at a time if you are experiencing those craves.....

Best to you 

Eve

TinyBadger

Jul-31

Eve,

I join you in saying nope today! I'm proud to ask others to join us in taking this very important pledge. Please, take my hand...

Ovivi

Jul-31

Hi TinyBadger,

I’m happy to pledge NOPE with you today. I welcome all who have decided smoking has no power over them today to join us in the pledge.

In reply toRe: msg 3
kittymom413

Jul-31

Happy Friday, Ovivi,

you are absolutely right, if we continue to NOPE, stand strong & rely on our support system when we feel like caving , then smoking will no longer have any power over us!! I am thankful to join you & the rest of our forum family to pledge NOPE today...Not One Puff Ever, that's not just a pledge but a promise!

Who wants to join us in making this simple, but powerful pledge? Here, take my hand...we are stronger together!!!

Have a great smoke free day, everybody,

Kitty cat

Brenda (1sept19)

Jul-31

I will join everyone in pledging NOPE today.   Who's next ?

JoJoMn

Jul-31

N.O.P.E.

Retreat is not an option.

Upward. Onward. Forward.

Quit August 1, 2015.

Jo

In reply toRe: msg 6

To all,

I pledge NOPE today...not one puff ever again. I refuse...NOT an option.

Gloria

Freedom since July 2018...How Sweet it is!!sunflower

Jatchat

Aug-1

Hi Gloria,

Congratulations on your two year quit.

I have one more 21 mg patch in my arsenal then it's back to 14 mg. Have taken up the challenge to walk 10K steps per day, hip permitting, and so reduce the time I sit around in front of the computer. Should sleep better and reduces time dwelling on the next cigarette. I am happy to report I am on my 3rd day quit and with that I pledge NOPE for today and invite others to join us.

Kind regards

Anthony

Two days, 11 hours, 25 minutes and 38 seconds. 76 cigarettes not smoked, saving $95.74. Life saved: 6 hours, 20 minutes.

Before and after dawn shots  today