About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Nope Thursday 8/6/2020   General Chit-Chat

Started Aug-6 by Eve1973; 220 views.
Eve1973

Aug-6

Good Morning Fellow Nopers,

I would like to congratulate Tiny for posting an SOS and getting through her crave! She NOPED successfully! 

So WE ARE STRONGER TOGETHER! 

I  am taking my Pledge to NOPE today! 

Who will join me?

TinyBadger

Aug-6

It was all because of you guys I got through it! I know I do slot of cheerleading, but it's nice to get cheered on, too. Thanks, you guys. I'm pledging nope today and know I'm getting stronger. Who will take my hand and join us?

Ovivi

Aug-6

Nice work, Tiny!

I’ll happily join you in pledging NOPE today.

Who will join us?

In reply toRe: msg 3
euknight

Aug-6

Right here with you pledging NOPE today Wendy, Tiny, Eve!!!  Yay for you Tiny.  Just got on but am super glad some nonsmoking family  was here. Like Eve said...even posting an SOS is a Huge accomplishment!!!!

You all rock!  Anyone to join us??

Peggy

5-3-20

Loreficent

Aug-6

I’m so sorry I missed you anniversary!! Thought the 8th and see the 3rd. Darn. Big congratulations to you Peggy!!! Late...

Ok...I came back since your PM...gonna leave this for an early celebration!!! Yay! 
Maybe the 3 looks like an 8 with one eye closed...can’t tell what it is without my glasses!

In reply toRe: msg 4
euknight

Aug-6

I mean

5-8-20......duh

In reply toRe: msg 6
euknight

Aug-6

Love the one eye closed...totally me....lolstuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Jatchat

Aug-6

Hi Peggy,

Congratulation Tiny for posting when you got your crave, sorry i missed it, but I wasn't doing much better myself, must remember to post, (note to myself), anyway today's a new day and I am posting a NOPE today and invite others to join us.

Shoalhaven Sunrise

Kind regards

Anthony