About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Nope Pledge 8/8/2020   General Chit-Chat

Started Aug-8 by Eve1973; 189 views.
Eve1973

Aug-8

Good Morning all, happy to start the pledge today! 

So I’m going to say to you Not One Puff Ever! NOPE, not doing it!

I would like to congratulate Euknight (Peggy) on making it to 3months.....Peggy this will be the challenge, most of the cravings are past, now comes the MENTAL part.....just keep your toes dug in the sand and always NOPE,  time does start to go faster! Hugs 

2nd Xvaper, yeah on getting through your “BIG” crave 39 days is fantastic.... keep going. You can do this. Remember to post an SOS if you are in trouble. 

Have a great weekend all!

Eve 1/30/2020

CC to xvapereuknight
xvaper

Aug-8

Thanks Eve, much appreciated. Had another craving last night but not as bad. Today I'm going somewhere where there will be smokers, but I kind of want to confront the issue, I will be around smokers a lot. It is in the daytime. I wont go in the evenings because that is when my cravings are the worst. If I have an issue I will post an SOS!

I join hands with you and pledge NOPE today...not one puff ever again. So happy to be done with smoking. Please join us.

Gloria

Freedom since 30 July 2018...How Sweet it is!!sunflower

TinyBadger

Aug-8

I pledge nope today, too! Xvaper will do great today because it sounds like she/he has a plan. Knowing when you are weakest really helps, IMHO. Who will take my hand and join us?

Jatchat

Aug-8

Hi Tiny,

I will take your hand and pledge NOPE today and invite others to join us.

Congratulations to Peggy on three months of quitting, go girl!

Congratulations to Xvaper for not giving into the craving, well done!

I am 22 hrs into my quit with a revised strategy and new plan

Sunset at Hanging Rock Nowra NSW

Kind regards

Anthony

modanjim

Aug-8

Anthony,

Ill take your hand and pledge NOPE!  today.nBeautiful picture so peaceful.

Maureen

04/15/2020.

Ovivi

Aug-8

I pledge NOPE today. Happy August, everyone.