About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Eliza 4 months!,   Dots and Stars Milestones

Started Aug-10 by euknight; 806 views.
euknight

Aug-10

Eliza,

So proud of you girl!! Keep up the great work.

The down days will come, maybe a few here and there but only temporary, my sweet.  Don’t let it take you over!! Only victory!

You will be and have been so strong!  We are all rooting for ya!!

4 months today.......sooooooo awesome!!,

Peggygrinningsunglassesinnocent

5-8-20

Eve1973

Aug-10

You made it to 4 months? Really really great! 

That is definitely a HUGE ACCOMPLISHMENT, keep up the good work! It’s tough......but you can achieve more “Stars” 

Congratulations! 

Elizaquits

Aug-12

Thank you so much ladies!! 

I can't believe it has been that long already!! Honestly, I kind of forgot, thank you for remembering! :)

I am thankful for this forum, for you ladies, and the other people on here who are so open and honest about their experience. It has been wonderful to have people who understand what it is like to quit. 

I look forward to celebrating more milestones with you both! xoxo

CC to Eve1973
Jatchat

Aug-12

Congratulations Eliza, on your 4 month quit, power on Lady, you have this one in your bag.

Kind regards

Anthony

TinyBadger

Aug-12

You're doing so good! Look how you far you've come! I'm so proud of you and your progress. You're always positive and it's contagious. 

Elizaquits

Aug-13

Thanks Anthony!

It has been an honor to go through this experience with you and our other forum fam members! While our paths are all a little bit different, we are all working towards the same goal! Soon, I will be saying congratulations to you! :)

Also, LOVE the photos you are taking and posting! You really have a good eye and talent!

Best,

Eliza

Elizaquits

Aug-13

Thanks Tiny!!

Sometimes I can't believe it myself! It is amazing how quickly time goes by! Same for you, right? How far along are you, 2 months or more I am thinking? 

While I don't post as much as I used too, I do appreciate everyone on here and their courage in sharing their stories. This is one of the things I attribute my success too. I only have a 2, maybe 3 people in my life who smoke - while they understand how hard quitting is, everyone else in my life does/did not. Finding this group of quitters was amazing! Chatting with people who understand the habit and who were trying their hardest to change was instrumental! Same with the articles and advice of the Mod's - it is like having your own cheerleaders!

I am SO grateful to be smoke free! Sometimes I still can't believe it!

Hoping you have a great day, looking forward to continuing this journey with you!

Lyney

Aug-27

Congratulations Eliza, 4 months woo-hoo-hoo!!!

In reply toRe: msg 8
xvaper

Aug-27

Congratulations Eliza, well done! 

In reply toRe: msg 8
Elizaquits

Aug-28

Hey ladies!

Thank you so much!! Time has passed much quicker than I could have imagined! 

What are your quit dates? That way we can ensure there is a kudos post for you both as well! :)

CC to xvaper