About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Monday Nope Pledge 8/10/2020   General Chit-Chat

Started Aug-10 by Eve1973; 182 views.
Eve1973

Aug-10

Good Morning all,

Today will be another day that I am pledging to you, that I will not have one puff ever! Yep I know I won’t!

Some days are definitely tougher than others but we Can be strong for ourselves and for others! 

Have a  happy fresh breath day!

kittymom413

Aug-10

Hello there, Eve,

Happy Monday to you. You are absolutely right in saying that some days are tougher then others, but we are strong enough together to get over any craving!!! Today I'll take your hand to pledge NOPE, Not One Puff Ever, that's a promise to myself & to all of my forum family.

Who wants to join us in making this simple yet powerful pledge? Here, take my hand...we really are stronger together!

Have a terrific smoke free day, everyone,

Kitty cat

TinyBadger

Aug-10

I'll take your hand and pledge nope today! Who will take my hand and pledge with us? What a great day to be smoke free!

In reply toRe: msg 3
xvaper

Aug-10

I am pledging to you all, NOPE

In reply toRe: msg 4
Jatchat

Aug-10

I am with you all the way, I pledge NOPE today, and promise to check in if cravings get too much. I invite others to join us and take  the pledge.

Kind regards

Anthony

Currarong rock shelf, 

Ovivi

Aug-10

Happy to pledge NOPE with you, Anthony. 
I invite more pledgers to join in.

TinyBadger

Aug-10

Your photos are always so lovely. Please keep sharing them with us!

Jatchat

Aug-10

Thank you Tiny

Eve1973

Aug-10

You better check in......you know the tricks to use, don’t pick up that cigarette, just walk away!