About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Wacky weather Wednesday 8/12/2020   General Chit-Chat

Started Aug-12 by Eve1973; 239 views.
Eve1973

Aug-12

Good Morning Nopers!

New day, new attitude, and new information.  But anything new that arises today I promise you that I will not smoke. It won’t help anything, it would be me just harming myself. So I hope you will join me and take my hand and say NOPE!

Whos next?

Cazza2468

Aug-12

Hi Eve

I will join you and pledge nope today.  Today I arrived at the half way house.  6 months for me. Come one, come all and join us today

Caz

Big Congrats on making the Halfway House...Way to Go!! Don't stop, keep fighting. Refuse to lose.

And I join hands with you and pledge NOPE today. Please join us.

Gloria

Freedom since 30 July 2018...How Sweet it is!!sunflower

TinyBadger

Aug-12

I pledge nope today and invite others to join us! 

kittymom413

Aug-12

I'll gladly join you, Tiny blue_heart as it's always a great day to NOPE!!

Who wants to join us? Here, take my hand...we are stronger together!!

Kitty cat

Jatchat

Aug-12

Hi Kitty,

What a great day, I encourage all those who want to quit to take the plunge, you won't regret it, Greatest decision I ever made, and with that I would like to pledge NOPE, and invite others to join us...

Congratulations Cazza, well done on your six months quit, may you power on to even greater accomplishments.

Kind regards

Anthony

Regrowth after devastating bush fires of Jan 2020, Resilience at it's best

CC to Cazza2468
In reply toRe: msg 5
xvaper

Aug-12

nope today!!!

In reply toRe: msg 7
euknight

Aug-12

Good morning friends!!

Happy to join you all in pledging NOPE today.  Getting back on schedule....lol...at least for this!!  

Anthony I love that pick.  New growth woods from fire.  That is a very spiritual thing for me!! I love to burn.....in the fire pit, mind you and definitely see it as fires of purification in my mind’s eye. Have always had to walk thru the fire.  Born stubborn? Rebellious?  Prideful? Hell bent?? But then to have this grove or mountainside of emerald beauty grow from the same soil (soul).  Zowie.  How fabulous you mountain people have it.  I miss the mountains.  Quite honestly the last time in CO breathing was immensely difficult.  Maybe it will not be as bad as a non smoker!!  Yeah!!

Peggy

5-8-20

June2019

Aug-12

late day pledge to stay nicotine free.

friends, fellow winning quitters, i started a 'gratitude journal' on Monday to encourage myself to start each day jotting down something i'm grateful for, to get me into a positive state of mind amid all the current uncertainty. And of course I am grateful to be smoke free (which for some reason i just remembered 3 days into my journaling!), which reminds me of support found on this forum. So here I am, grateful for another day to pledge NOPE and all that goes with it.

Congrats Cazza on 6 months!

June2019 - puff free since 6/13/2019

CC to Cazza2468
Eve1973

Aug-12

Hey June, looked for your journal, but couldn’t find! Sounded interesting and inspirational. What topic did you put it under?

Would love to read your thoughts and maybe get some inspiration too!