About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

September 2020 Ex-Smokers    Quit Buddies Unite

Started Aug-31 by Terry (abquitsmking); 14894 views.
Loreficent

Oct-23

Haha! I just did and now I’m going to bed! Which song was my favorite? I will have to go back and look. Yes! Maybe you and Luke could be brothers!grin Brothers united In The Defeat Of Nicodemon! Sounds like a movie title, lol!

Good night Joel! Sweet dreams. Talk to you tomorrow.

GI_JOE (JoelJose)

Oct-23

What are your thoughts on smoking weed Lorie? Are they addictive as cigarettes. I have tried it a few times with a friend of mine. Not had after quiting though.Just thought of having an ocassional puff once a while. I am afraid as will it bring back cigarettes to my life?In Canada, you might know they are legal.What does NOPE mean? Puff stands for all sorts of smokes? I know its a funny question but i need an answer from you Lorie and i trust you so much.If you tell me no weed either, i will follow it. Your wish is my command.You are my light.Guide me please.

GI_JOE (JoelJose)

Oct-23

I was refering to Iron Maidens run to the hills Lorie. Haha you have a good sense of humor. Yes we are united and will fight the nicodemon.

Hey Luke, join me. We will do this brother.

CC to nosmoketig
Loreficent

Oct-23

Oh my...Joel...you really need a better light as I am full of darkness. grin 
Maybe you need a girlfriend there? 

Weed is legal here too Joel. Not all of the states, but it is in Oregon. Personally, it is not really my thing. I don’t have anything against it though. It doesn’t contain nicotine unless you roll it like they do in Europe; often mixed with regular tobacco. But plain weed has no nicotine. Other than that, I cannot give you advice on this. Also, my opinion only, I take NOPE to apply to cigarettes or vape or things that contain nicotine. 
Whatever you decide, be careful! 

• Edited October 23, 2020 3:38 am  by  Loreficent
Loreficent

Oct-23

I am a HUGE Iron Maiden fan. Wouldn’t miss a show if within 300 miles. Maybe more even. Did you know their lead singer, Bruce Dickinson, used to fly them all over the world in a 747? Yeah, he is a pilot too. Just a bit of trivia. The  jet was named “Ed Force One” . It was a spoof on the President of the US, who’s jet is named “Air Force One”. Eddie is Iron Maiden’s mascot. He is kind of scary! scream

GI_JOE (JoelJose)

Oct-23

No Lorie, you are full of light. I could see an ora behind your head ;). Haha, no i am not deprived of girlfriend (s). I am mature now.if i love a girl again, i am gonna be serious in that relationship and i would marry her and keep her till the end.

I will better stick with the safe side Lorie. I was just reading an article. If some one foolish like me asks you the same question, this might clear his doubts.i am not going let pass any smokes(other than air) to my lungs.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/guycounseling.com/pot-smoking-cigarette-relapse-327/amp/

GI_JOE (JoelJose)

Oct-23

Sounds cool Lorie, let me dive into Iron Maiden.i have only heard of Hand maiden. Its a korean movie by the way.

Is Eddie the real iron maiden? Or is it the bands name?

Loreficent

Oct-23

Oh, I just read it. That sounds like a good idea to avoid it then. Besides, you strike me as someone who is really upbeat and what we would call “naturally high” and I don’t think you need this or alcohol to have a good time. Just be true to yourself Joel. As far as girlfriends and marriage and all that...give that plenty of time! You have to get over the divorce of cigarettes first! joyjoyjoy

Loreficent

Oct-23

No, Eddie is actually a puppet or robot  that comes out when they are on stage. He is the figure on their cover art and t-shirts and stuff. The scary kind of skeleton looking guy. The robot is almost 10 feet tall. 
I was just thinking how I cannot watch horror movies but love heavy metal music. Funny.
Now I really gotta go to bed! Goodnight!

• Edited October 23, 2020 4:17 am  by  Loreficent
GI_JOE (JoelJose)

Oct-23

You are right Lorie!! How do you get to know a lot of things about me? What else do you know about me? Should i change something. I am open to criticism.