About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

September 2020 Ex-Smokers    Quit Buddies Unite

Started Aug-31 by Terry (abquitsmking); 11298 views.
Loreficent

Oct-27

Oh, fun!! Thank you! Do you like Halloween? Is it a big deal there? People go all out here, as elaborate as Christmas with lights, orange, purple, red... this year I see more and more of these blow up things too. Down my street is a big bat and it is scary!scream

Ok...so this is sad....when younger and I would dress up, I always used to take into consideration that I needed a costume I could smoke in. Isn’t that sad? 
Are you in Quebec City or Montreal? 

• Edited October 28, 2020 1:33 am  by  Loreficent
JoelJose

Oct-28

Yes it is!Do you mind sharing that bat with me?? Batman is my fav super hero.. What about you?

In reply toRe: msg 190
JoelJose

Oct-28

Oh yes. Its sad. But now you can be happy. You can all the costumes of your desire and not to smoke. Isnt that great?

Loreficent

Oct-28

Oh, Hi! 
Of course I will share the bat! I have to get a picture though, so maybe tomorrow after work, but will be dark. He does light up! I will see after dark when I get home and take a picture on my walk. If it is ok I will put it tomorrow night here. I like Green Hornet! And Hawk Girl! 

Loreficent

Oct-28

I have to go to bed as I work tomorrow. You work now, right? Have a good and easy night. Yes...but no dressing up this year. cry No partys. Boo hoo!! 
Did you get Kombucha yet???

Loreficent

Oct-28

Joel! Look!! snowmansnowmansnowman Snowmen! You better look out! grin

JoelJose

Oct-28

The bat glowing in the dark will be a nice click for sure!i am so thrilled to see that pic. Yes i am at work today. I am planning to get Komboucha this day after my sleep. Lets celebrate the Haloween with Komboucha!oh that snowmen is cute. I had a  snowmen back in home which had a  small solar panel in front, so when exposed to sunlight, or kept on the window, it would shake his hands and head. Let me try to put my snowman smiley here. I dont know whether it will be a question mark. Past experience shows it is. But i will give a  try...????????????????????????????

JoelJose

Oct-28

See.. You have more previleges than me in the forum. I cant paste an uncommon smiley

JoelJose

Oct-28

Good night Lorie. I hope you have a peaceful and sound sleep.

JoelJose

Oct-28

I am sorry i didnt see your question whether i am in Quebec city or Montreal. I am in Montreal. But i have visited Quebec city too. The beautiful city i ever saw. The old port of Quebec city is just Heaven.