About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

September 2020 Ex-Smokers    Quit Buddies Unite

Started Aug-31 by Terry (abquitsmking); 12469 views.
JoelJose

Oct-29

Hiii Lorie!!

I tried a brand called RISE. I drank it straight. I took the picture of it.i tried the one with mango and papaya. But i think there is no mango or papaya in it...have you tried this brand Lorie?

Loreficent

Oct-29

Hi Joel!

No, I have not seen that brand here. I just read about it and it is made in Montreal! Do you have other kinds too there? Portland is...not sure how to explain...into a lot of what some people describe as “hippie” things. Does that make sense to you? So a lot of natural foods and vegetarian and vegan restaurants and baked shops and stuff. So we have a LOT of brands of Kombucha. I’m sure other places do too though. But like where my sister is, near Detroit, not as much. 
Looking at the picture, maybe if you try again, try the ginger one. You like ginger?

Tomorrow I will get the bat picture for you! 

• Edited October 29, 2020 3:57 am  by  Loreficent
JoelJose

Oct-29

Yeah i like Ginger Ale Lorie. I thought i would pick ginger but seeing the mangoes and papaya at the side was more tempting.yeah? i am waiting for the bat picture. I hope you have a great day today? Do you have work?

Loreficent

Oct-29

No work today! Am making some soup and then will go get your Bat picture Joel!

JoelJose

Oct-29

Oh Lorie. You make me thrilled!!i hope the bat wont scare you when you take the click

Loreficent

Oct-29

It did last night, haha! That is why I don’t have a nighttime picture! I ran screaming!joy

Loreficent

Oct-29

Ok Joel...here is a scary bat for you! I will try again for dark pictures later.

Loreficent

Oct-30

I have to go to sleep soon for work. I hope you like the bat! Have a wonderful Friday Joel. Thanks for being a good friend. Even if you don’t like Kombucha! Haha! bee

• Edited October 30, 2020 1:39 am  by  Loreficent
Loreficent

Oct-30

What happened Joel? Did the bat scare you away? I hope you have a good day. I have been having some struggles of bad smoking thoughts, but so far, I’m winning! 
Hope you are good Joel!

Are you mad at me for trying the Kombucha?? joyjoyjoy

JoelJose

Oct-30

Hi Lorie.. Omg thats a crazy big bat. I was thinking of a small bat hanging upside down somewhere in the corner. Now he looks like he owns the entire place.It looks like it came out of the soil. Thanks for the bat picture Lorie. Its creepy and fun too. Thanks for being a good friend too. I want this friendship to last longer and longer. Even after we break the chains of the Nicodemon on us, right?i always see a 'better me' with your friendship.