About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

September 2020 Ex-Smokers    Quit Buddies Unite

Started Aug-31 by Terry (abquitsmking); 10966 views.
JoelJose

Oct-30

No Lorie, i am not mad at you!for the Komboucha. Its a healthy drink despite of its poor taste

JoelJose

Oct-30

I would like to share with you a haloween decoration that i saw last night when i went for a walk. Its the most creepy one i have seen yet. Dont be mad with me Lorie! It could scare you.

Loreficent

Oct-30

Oh!  Well now of course I want to see it! Yes, please! And of course we can be friends a long time Joel. That would be nice. So you went for a walk? I’m happy to hear that!! Are you going to a Halloween party? I guess maybe not this year...or outside with some space maybe?

JoelJose

Oct-30

Yes Lorie, i do go for walk, especially nights. Not a routine but makes me refreshed. I know you go for walks too.so we have some thing in common.

Loreficent

Oct-30

Ewwwww! Gross!! Is that hanging on a car? Yucky.stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

Night walks are so good. My favorite. Quiet with stars. So nice. Wish I was doing that now.  After work I will and I can’t wait. My day is funny because we are super busy but it is moving slow because we don’t have enough people to do the work. Which means I will be here late. sweat
But it also means I have a minute to come here and look at gross pictures! joy

• Edited October 30, 2020 7:41 pm  by  Loreficent
JoelJose

Oct-31

Hi Lorie, no Halloween party here.what about you? Are you going for a party? I hope you have a great weekend with your daughter. 

Loreficent

Oct-31

Hi Joel,

No party for me either. Work today at 7. Cant sleep and I’m frustrated. Work now tomorrow, Sunday to I think for half day. Then I’m off till next weekend. Maybe I’ll run away for a few days! Haha! 
Don’t eat too much candy. 

JoelJose

Oct-31

Hi Lorie,you didnt sleep well?and you have work today?you might be having a hard time right?i am so proud of you.i trust you.i always had and always will.i know you are passing through the tricky 8-11 months.i have no idea how the eighth month gonna be,but its  definitely getting easier than the past months right?can you feel the difference?may be,there are'nt much tricks at all?Even if these months comes with some tricks,i am pretty sure it will be a piece of cake for you.You are the strongest and the bravest women i ever met.a true beautiful soul indeed.that being said,i smoking is not your identity anymore. You are a non smoker now and you dont need a smoke anymore to gain control over hard times of your life.Romanticizing on cigarettes is a long gone feeling for you now.

Next week full off!wow..any plans for a  holiday vacation ? Are you running away from here next week??i hope you will have some time to text me here,right?by the way,how is that giant bat there?Did you talk with him??i think he is staring at youi think he is going to sit there for a long time even after the Halloween.May be,try giving him some Komboucha and scare him away

So,do you take Komboucha with you when you are off to work?or the chocolate milk??