About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

1 Year Smoke Free    One Year and Beyond Milestones

Started Sep-2 by Ssoshwifty22; 598 views.
Ssoshwifty22

Sep-2

Hey guys, 

Long time no chat lol, just wanted to hop on here and say how proud I am of myself for making one of the greatest decisions ever, deciding to quit smoking cold turkey about a year ago! This forum helped immensely! There is light at the end of the tunnel for those of you just starting out!! I even passed the ultimate test of going to Vegas and not giving in even when surrounded by smoke. Now I'm also proud to be bringing a child into this world March 14th and I'm so glad I can be healthy for them!! 

Shauna 08/29/2019

AWESOME NEWS!!!! Congratulations on hitting the One Year Clubhouse!

You will never ever regret tossing those poisonous cigarettes. And now your body is nicotine free for your little one - congratulations momma.

You haven proven that you are no sissy! Becoming a mom is very exciting and I wish you all the greatest things life can bring you. Be very very proud of your monumental accomplishment and your next one (giving birth) tops this one by far. Take care of yourself and now stay safe and healthy. Onto year two for you. relaxed

"Quitting isn't for Sissies!" I quit poisoning myself Sept. 27, 2013

Ssoshwifty22

Sep-3

Thank you for the kind words! Quitting has literally been one of my greatest accomplishments in life and I'm sure becoming a mother will top that! I'm so excited for the future and I can now set a great example for my baby! Here's to the future !

Shauna 08/29/2019

Brenda (1sept19)

Sep-7

Congratulations Shauna for one year of freedom and expecting a baby.  Very proud of you and so glad to have traveled this journey with you.  I am so happy for you !!

Ssoshwifty22

Sep-7

Thank you!! I couldn't have done it without the amazing support of people like yourself!! Here's to many more years smoke free!! 

Shauna 08/29/2019

June2019

Sep-17

Congrats to you for making it through your first year of nicotine freedom! And on approaching motherhood - woo hoo!

kittymom413

Sep-20

Congratulations, Shauna on being smoke free for a whole year tada Woo Hoo!! We aryoure all so proud of you.

Congratulations, also on the baby news!! Now you are healthy & your child will be as well purple_heart Blessings to you & your new family.

(((BIG HUGS)))

Kitty cat

Jatchat

Sep-25

Congratulations Shauna on reaching that milestone and the gift you are giving your baby being smoke free.

Kind regards

Anthony