About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Wednesday 9/16/2020   General Chit-Chat

Started Sep-16 by Eve1973; 172 views.
Eve1973

Sep-16

Good Morning Nopers,

Hi all, today is a new day, feeling like Fall here! I hope it doesn’t go from turning AC off to putting on the heat. 

But I’m going to still plug along, putt putting through this addiction and pledge my Nope.....some days it’s a challenge but other days I breeze through it. So remember if yesterday was a tough day, then better days are coming! 

When times are tough, repeat the mantra Not One Puff Ever!

Eve 1/30/2020 

Jatchat

Sep-16

Hi Eve one day  at a time is my new motto, and NOPE always

Loreficent

Sep-16

I have your hand today Anthony. You are not alone. 

TinyBadger

Sep-16

I'll join everyone in saying nope today! It's been a rough couple of days but I'm refusing to give in and start all over. Who will join me?

Ovivi

Sep-16

Glad to pledge NOPE today.  Each day of NOPE makes the next one a little easier.

Anyone else who will join us?

In reply toRe: msg 5
kittymom413

Sep-16

Hi there, Ovivi & all of my strong, amazing forum friends,

Today I'll take your hand & join you to pledge NOPE...Not One Puff Ever, that's a promise!!!

Does anyone else want to join us? Here, take my hand...we really are stronger together!!!

(((HUGS)))

Kitty cat

June2019

Sep-16

I'll join in! It's another NOPE day for me. Wishing everything strength and peace and keeping the seat warm for the next one to join us in this daily pledge-

Not One Puff Ever-

June2019 puff free since 6/7/2019