About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Nope Pledge Monday 9/21   General Chit-Chat

Started Sep-21 by Eve1973; 261 views.
Eve1973

Sep-21

Happy  Morning all!

My bed was soooo cozy, didn’t want to wake up! Lol. But it’s a great morning to say NOPE. Not going to be lured back by the Nicodemon! It’s been a struggle, but I definitely want to say not one puff ever! 

Hugs to all, and make this your forever quit!

Eve 1/30/2020

euknight

Sep-21

Morning Eve and all the Nopers,

It is a a fabulous day to take the NOPE pledge.  Everyday is.  Am proud to be a part of all of you putting one foot in front of the other.  I stand with you!  Who will join us?

Have a sparkling smoke free day

Peggy

5-8-20

kittymom413

Sep-21

Good morning, Peggy & Eve,

Just stopping by to make my pledge. This crazy slow moving tropical system in the Gulf of Mexico is raining on my Monday, but you know what? It's always a perfect day when you pledge NOPE...Not One Puff Ever, that's a promise!!!

Does anyone else want to join in our pledge? Here, take my hand... we really are stronger together blue_heart

Have a great smoke free day,

(((HUGS)))

Kitty cat

TinyBadger

Sep-21

I'll take your hand and join you all in pledging nope today. I know we can do this together! Who else will join?

Ovivi

Sep-21

Glad to join with you all to pledge NOPE today.

Who’s next?

In reply toRe: msg 5

NOPE for me today. Hope everyone is having a wonderful smoke-free day. We can/ARE doing this. Power and Passion to stay quit and not smoke again...one day at a time. That's how we roll.

Gloria

Emancipated since 29 July 2018...How Sweet it is!!sunflower

Jatchat

Sep-21

Hi Gloria,

Count me in, I will pledge NOPE today, and invite others to join us...

Kind regards

Anthony