About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Lore 7 months!,! Go girl!!   Dots and Stars Milestones

Started Sep-24 by euknight; 403 views.
euknight

Sep-24

Big Congrats to our precious Lore today on her 7 month anniversary!!

So proud of you as you continue to grow through admittedly harrowing circumstances my friend!!  We have your back and are so grateful you have been here for so many of us!!!

You are are a true warrior woman, Lore.  I am honored to stand by you on our way to victory!!!  So many times I don’t know what I would have done without you!!

You girls have a wonderful time at the beach!  Hugs

Peggy

5-8-20

innocentinnocentinnocent

Eve1973

Sep-24

Yay Lore! You came, you saw, u kicking butt! Butts of cigs to the curb! 

Congratulations my friend!!! You are killing it

TinyBadger

Sep-24

Congratulations! I'm beaming with pride! Keep on keeping on!

CC to euknightEve1973
Loreficent

Sep-25

Thanks Girlz! Appreciate the thoughts and support. Max likes the beach. 

Jatchat

Sep-25

Nice looking dog,

Congratulations Lore, thoroughly deserved all the accolades you have received, well done. Admire your adventurous spirit.

Elizaquits

Sep-25

Congratulations Lore!!! 7 months is amazing!! Thank you for leading the way :)

Loreficent

Sep-25

Thank you Anthony. Max is my friend who lost her place in the fires dog. He’s quite sweet and gentle. I’m lucky as he will be staying with me for a while yet. He and my small dog get along fine and he’s good with my kitties. 2 things that are important for one to be a welcome house guest with me. Yes, this quit has been quite the adventure. Quite the adventure. Feel like I’m just along for the ride at this point really and am trying to view it as something that takes me where it will. 

Loreficent

Sep-25

Hey Eliza,

Good to hear from you. Hope all is well on your Coast too. I’m certainly no leader here, but thank you. I’m fine enough being somewhere in the middle. Always grateful for those old timers that come back and encourage. Hope to be one of those some day. 

SusanK1960

Sep-25

Congratulations Lore!  You ARE getting to be an old timer! 7 months of not smoking is so awesome!  Please take time to reward your accomplishment.

P.S. I love the picture of Max on the beach!  

Loreficent

Sep-26

Thank you Susan. I’ll concede to becoming an “old timer” here, but refuse to bow down in any other way. Ever! Max is a good and sweet boy. He liked it a lot.