About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Nope Pledge 9/28/2020 Monday    General Chit-Chat

Started Sep-28 by Eve1973; 168 views.
Eve1973

Sep-28

Good Morning Nopers.

Oh boy another Monday......we can do this! Get through the day and say Nope! Not one puff ever! This pledge was my savior in the beginning ( because if I pledged, and had an inkling to indulge it held me accountable to you) now I pledge my nope for the same reason (some days I still think about it) but other days just to tell others we CAN DO THIS! TOGETHER! 

Who else will say NOPE with me ?

Eve 1/30/2020

TinyBadger

Sep-28

I'll pledge nope with you today, Eve! I hope that others will join us in our pledge to say not one puff ever again! Who will take my hand?

Jatchat

Sep-28

Hi Eve and Tiny,

We can do it, I pledge NOPE for today joining in bound by oath, Who will take my hand and join the pledge?

Kind regards

Anthony

kittymom413

Sep-28

Hello there, Anthony, Eve & Tiny,

I will gratefully take your hand to pledge NOPE & hold out my other hand to whoever wants to join us...

Have a fantastic smoke free day, everyone,

(((HUGS)))

Kitty cat

euknight

Sep-28

Hello all you awesome Nopers!!

Even on the worst days I am so grateful for my quit family here.  Just the thought of you sometimes gets me through those tough times.  We were created to build each other up!!!  Thank you for being here.

Am proud to pledge NOPE one more day.  Who will join us?

Peggy

5-8-20