About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

NOPE Pledge for Wednesday, September 30, 2020   General Chit-Chat

Started Sep-30 by kittymom413; 97 views.
kittymom413

Sep-30

Hello to all of my awesome & strong forum family,

How did it get to be September 30? Wasn't it just the beginning of Summer? This year sure has been crazy! Lots & lots of triggers around every corner, but we are all so much stronger then anything the nico-demon can throw at us!!! Smoking is no longer an option in our lives, NOPE, NOPE, NOPE!!

Who wants to take my hand to join me to pledge NOPE loud & proud for all the world to hear? We really are stronger together!!!

Have an amazing smoke free day,

(((BIG HUGS)))

Kitty cat

Eve1973

Sep-30

Hey kitty!

Of course I’m going to join you in saying NOPE! Not one puff ever! Boy do I hope someday I am in your shoes! But of course 1 day at a time! 

I am excited to say TODAY I have reached 8;months smoke free! Yes it was tough at times, because at 1st your whole life is consumed by not smoking. Now I’m actually able to focus on how to make other changes in my life! Which is nice to think about it. 

Who will be next to say NOPE?

Eve 1/30/2020

TinyBadger

Sep-30

I'll join you both, kitty and Eve, and pledge nope today! It's been a rough week but I'm hanging on hard and am committed to beating this addiction! Who wants to join us?

Jatchat

Oct-1

Congratulations Eve on eight months of smobriety, I will get there one day, I pledge Nope for today and invite others to join us

Eve1973

Oct-1

Thanx Anthony! 

I admire your persistence! I hope you do!