About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

NOPE Pledge for Saturday 10/10/2020   General Chit-Chat

Started Oct-10 by kittymom413; 192 views.
kittymom413

Oct-10

Happy Saturday, everyone,

So happy to start to NOPE pledge...just for today I will not smoke, NOPE, Not One Puff Ever, that's a promise...not only to myself, but to my whole forum family as well. Smoking is no longer an option in my life & I will never give up my fight!!!

Who wants to join me in making this simple, but powerful pledge? Here, take my hand..we really are stronger together!!!

Have an incredible smoke free day,

(((BIG HUGS)))

Kitty cat

Eve1973

Oct-10

Hi Kitty, 

Happy Saturday to you to! Gorgeous day here, so extremely happy to take your hand and say NOPE, not one puff ever!

I am an addict and i am not going to take another puff ever,so I am extending my other hand to others to say NOPE. 

WHO else will join?

Eve 1/30/2020

Jatchat

Oct-10

Hi Kitty and Eve

Another day older another day stronger, we will beat this addiction, I pledge NOPE for today and invite others to join us, we are stronger together

Kind regards

Anthony

TinyBadger

Oct-10

I'll join everyone pledging nope today! I'm a little late, but there's still time for others to join. Who will take my hand?