About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

NOPE Pledge for Monday 12/10/2020    General Chit-Chat

Started Oct-12 by Jaka38; 366 views.
Jaka38

Oct-12

I pledge NOPE for today, who'll join me?

In reply toRe: msg 1
Eve1973

Oct-12

Good Morning Jaka, of course I will join you in saying NOPE. Not one puff ever for me. Glad you are doing well!

Who will join us?

Pacerina

Oct-12

Dear Eve, I am happy to hold your hand and join you and the rest of our community in pledging NOPE today--I will not smoke today. Today it is also a very special day for me as it marks my 11 year anniversary since I quit smoking. It is pretty amazing to think about how 11 years ago on a day like today I was struggling and feeling no confidence whatsoever in my ability to quit this horrific addiction and that slowly but surely, with the help and support of this community, one day at a time, I beat it for good. I wish everyone struggling patience with the process--you WILL get there! And now I extend my hand to...

Eleven years, 11 hours, 43 minutes and 45 seconds. 40184 cigarettes not smoked, saving $5,023.11. Life saved: 19 weeks, 6 days, 12 hours, 40 minutes.

kittymom413

Oct-12

Hello, Pacerina,

Congratulations on your success boom  It is my honor to take your hand to join you & the rest of our forum family to pledge NOPE!! Not one puff ever, that is a promise not only to myself, but to all of you as well!

Who wants to join us in making this simple, but powerful pledge? Here, take my hand...we are stronger together!!!

Have an amazing smoke free day, everyone,

(((HUGS)))

Kitty cat

Ovivi

Oct-12

I’m very grateful to take your hand, Kitty, and pledge NOPE. 
I’m holding out my hand to the next pledger.

In reply toRe: msg 5
TinyBadger

Oct-12

I'll take your hand, ovivi, and extend my other to the next pledger. Who will join us?

Jatchat

Oct-12

I will take your hand, Tiny, and pledge NOPE for today, together we are united, together we are stronger, join us.

Congratulations Pacerina on 11 months of Smobriety, Woo Hoo!

Pacerina

Oct-13

Thank you, Kitty! Have a wonderful day!

Pacerina

Oct-13

Thank you Jat, hope you have a great day!