About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

NOPE Pledge for Wednesday 10/14/2020   General Chit-Chat

Started Oct-14 by kittymom413; 165 views.
kittymom413

Oct-14

Hi, all,

Today I will not smoke, NOPE, Not One Puff Ever!!! Smoking is no longer an option in my life...I will never give up, never give in, I am stronger then this addiction & every day I don't smoke makes me want to fight harder to protect my quit!!! NOPE, NOPE, NOPE, not even one!!!are stronger together

Who wants to join me in my pledge of freedom? Here, take my hand...we are stronger together!!!

Have an amazing smoke free day, everyone,

(((BIG HUGS)))

Kitty cat

Eve1973

Oct-14

Hi Kitty,

Happy to join in......Nope, Nope, Nope......hope Beetlejuice doesn’t show up.....lol.

Today is a fantastic day to say Not one puff ever. Been taking advantage of the limited number of students around, and am able to use the treadmills during lunch. Been doing for a while now, and by golly not getting winded like I know I would’ve been when smoking!  So am happy to extend my hand to the next person and say “Come join us “ we need you, we are better in pact than alone!

TinyBadger

Oct-14

Eve and kitty, I'll join you both in saying nope today! We are stronger together, as they say. I'm feeling blah the last couple days but am committing to not smoking today. That's all I can do is today, right now. But I'm here and inviting others to join us! Who will be next?