About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Nope Pledge 10/15/2020   General Chit-Chat

Started Oct-15 by Eve1973; 319 views.
Eve1973

Oct-15

Wow, no one started the pledge today.......ok I will.....I say nope to this god awful addiction! Nope, not one puff ever! 

This is not an easy Thing to beat ....but it is possible....ask all the people before us. But we can do this with a little help from our friends!

Loreficent

Oct-15

I was wondering how long you were gonna sleep Eve!stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye I’ll join you today. Where’s Tiny? She was up. I saw her! She wasn’t smoking though.

Jatchat

Oct-15

I'll pledge NOPE today and invite others to join us

TinyBadger

Oct-15

I'll pledge nope today, too! I have not smoked and I'm going to keep on a nopin! 

Ovivi

Oct-15

So happy you are toughing it out, Tiny!
I saw your post from a couple days ago. You are doing it! Your lungs and all the cells in your body and your mind are getting stronger each time you refuse to give in. Fighting the addiction is probably the most important thing you could ever do, and you just passed a huge hurdle.

I feel honored to pledge NOPE with you all today.

• Edited October 15, 2020 9:29 pm  by  Ovivi
In reply toRe: msg 5
TinyBadger

Oct-15

Thanks! In all honesty, I would have smoked if it wasn't for the people here. I get sooooo close and then the people here reel me back in. I'm so glad to have everyone here. 

kittymom413

Oct-15

That's what we are all here for...to help each other kick this awful addiction to the curb!

I'll gladly join you & all others here pledging NOPE!!

Have an incredible smoke free evening,

Kitty cat