About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

10/16/2020 FRIDAY YAY! Nope pledge    General Chit-Chat

Started Oct-16 by Eve1973; 182 views.
Eve1973

Oct-16

Today it is raining hard.....guess what.....don’t have to go outside to smoke! So I’m pledging my Nope today and saying we are stronger together.

Tiny said if she didn’t have this forum, she probably would’ve smoked........believe me, this forum has been my savior many times. But going to caution all.....the Nicodemon is smart......had a smoking dream last night, then handed the rest of the pack to my BF, and only felt somewhat guilty for smoking. That tells me he is still poking around. But I am confident that I will beat his A@@!

Have a wonderful smoke free weekend!

Eve 1/30/2020

Ovivi

Oct-16

I agree, Eve! Being here, reading about how other people are getting through the hard parts, learning the how and why and what to do about cravings has made the difference for me too.

I’m so grateful for everyone here. And so,

I pledge NOPE today, proud of all the people reading this who are working their hearts out to be smoke free.

Will you join us in the pledge today?

In reply toRe: msg 2
TinyBadger

Oct-16

Eve and ovivi, I'll take your hands and pledge nope today! Who wants to join us in our pledge? Kitty always says we are stronger together and I believe she is right. We can do this together.