About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

October 21st Wednesday Nope!   General Chit-Chat

Started Oct-21 by Eve1973; 422 views.
Eve1973

Oct-21

Good Morning everyone,

Hope we are all in good spirits! It’s Hump day, I wish all of you a smoke free day!

Im pledging my Nope......wanna join?

Eve

TinyBadger

Oct-21

I'll join you, Eve! That's a big ol nope for me today. I got pretty close yesterday, but I made it through. Just goes to show the addiction doesn't care how many days you've got under your belt.

Jatchat

Oct-21

Hi Tiny & Eve

Smoke free here, hoping to make it three days in a row, 1 hour to go. I pledge NOPE today and invite others to join us

euknight

Oct-21

Good Morning my beautiful Eve and Tiny,

So great to see you both on here as I stumble back on!!!!  So grateful you stayed smoke free from your close call, Tiny.  Keep up the great work!!  Woohoo!!

Thank you Eve, I am in good spirits after these last few weeks.  Loving the Fall.  Had a big tree cut down in the front.  Getting use to the open space....makes me want to clear beyond that.  No craves to speak of during the last several days.  I have a very deep gratitude for not having to be behind a veil of smoke.  Seeing how self centered the constant puffing was...nothing like a funeral to alter one’s perspective!

Gladly join the NOPE pledge.  Who will take my hand?

Peggy

5-8-20

kittymom413

Oct-21

Hi, Peggy,

Stopping by to pledge NOPE, super stressed & depressed with all life has been throwing me, but I will never, ever stop NOPEing!!!

Who wants to join us in making this simple, but powerful pledge? Here, take my hand...

(((HUGS)))

Kitty cat

livtoswim

Oct-21

Hi Anthony,

We must be on the same quit-start ball and chain schedule.  We have to pinky swear that we are going to do it this time!! We are starting to look bad. :)   I will join you and pledge NOPE for today.  Who's next?

Quit Date 10.12.2020

• Edited October 21, 2020 5:51 pm  by  livtoswim
overdoze

Oct-21

Hey Anthony ill pledge not to smoke today, overdoz. 

Jatchat

Oct-21

Hi Deanne,

I've broken a few pledges, I pinky swear nope

Kind regards

Anthony

Jatchat

Oct-21

Good to see you, welcome.

Anthony

livtoswim

Oct-21