About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

NIne Years .... Who Knew??   One Year and Beyond Milestones

Started Oct-28 by Obi (Obi-Waunday); 219 views.
Obi (Obi-Waunday)

Oct-28

Just wanted to say, "Hey," to anyone who is still around from ABOUT QUIT SMOKING and to my Rocktober's '11 Family.
This is Nine whole years for us!!  
I pray each of you are doing well and staying strong. 2020 has been a year of great challenges for each of us. However, I strongly believe that there is nothing that can stand in our way if you really want to achieve our dreams. 
I feel blessed. I don't take it for granted as every day is a day that I have stayed QUIT.
Congratulations to the Quitters of October 2020. You've got this. Just know and believe.
Need a starting point? Go here and start from October 27 2011--> https://smokefree4me2011.blogspot.com/
One Love to All Will Receive It.
Knowing others is intelligence; Knowing yourself is true wisdom."
"Mastering others is strength; Mastering yourself is true power.
Lao Tzu ~ The Tao Te Ching

MQM:CT MQD:10.27.2011:12:01:AM QBG:PROUD MEMBER, "ROCKTOBERS '11 !!"

Peace, Love, & Freedom to My Rocktober Family where-ever in the world you may be.
To Everyone thinking about Quitting and to those early on in their Quit, take it one day at a time, my lovelies!!
 You CAN do it!!
"We're Bringin' Smokeless Baaack!"
(to Justin Timberlake's, SexyBack..)
 "SEXY" & NicoFree" 
"Not One Puff Evah, Baby!!!"
Susan1206

Nov-1

Loved your post.  Isn't it great to have accomplished this!  Almost eleven years for me....and I owe it all to the Forum.

Congratulations, on YOUR VICTORY.   Susan