About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Happy Halloween Nope PLEDGE!   General Chit-Chat

Started Oct-31 by Eve1973; 164 views.
Eve1973

Oct-31

Happy Halloween everyone,

I know this is a different way a life for many.......last year at this time I was in Ireland for Halloween still smoking at the bar. Fun times, in Ireland not the smoking. But this year not one puff EVER !!

We are stronger together! So stay focused, keep your eye on the prize.......YOUR HEALTH! Hugs to all! 

Anyone dressing up? I’m going to be Bugs Bunny!

TinyBadger

Oct-31

Well, no dressing up here. One of the ladies at work yesterday was a kitten and she even drew a nose and whiskers on her mask! So cute. I just feel like I'm dressing up for nothing because the hospital is pushing hard for us to not give out candy. They say it in a kind way, but I do live near some elected officials who like to give out full size candy bars so I hate to not give out candy. Poor kids. Anyhoo, I'll pledge nope today and every day! No more smoking for me!

kittymom413

Oct-31

Hi there, Tiny,

Happy to join both you & Eve in our NOPE pledge today. No dressing up here, either. Some of the folks I work with at the animal hospital dressed up yesterday. I just had a sugar skull mask made to go over my regular face mask. Probably won't have any kids coming by tonight, but I did get some candy just in case. It really has been a strange year, but still staying strong with my forum family...not smoking no matter what!

Does anyone want to join us in pledging NOPE today? Here, take my hand...we really are stronger together!

Have a safe, magical smoke free day,

(((Big Hugs)))

Kitty cat