About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

November 2020 Ex-Smokers    Quit Buddies Unite

Started 10/31/20 by Terry (abquitsmking); 37793 views.
fortemdomina

Nov-20

It’s been awhile but how are you both? Did you make a year? I am 6 days shy of my one year mark and doing very well. I hope you all made it as well. Check in and let me know how you are doing if you can. 

CC to Vickie106
gkim

Nov-20

It is so good to hear from you. Thank you for remembering me and my quit date. Yes! I made my one year!! It was November 5. How amazing it that!! I’m so happy that you will also make a year. It is a big accomplishment. I heard we’re only the 6%. It’s crazy though that I still think about smoking. Especially when I’m stressed. But of course I won’t cave to it. Thank you again and congratulations! Stay strong!!

In reply toRe: msg 274
Denim50

Nov-30

Hey November 2020 Ex-Smokers, 

Congratulations on one year smoke free this month!  Welcome to the 7% Club! Woohoo! You made it!  Way to go! And, you’ve earned your key to the Clubhouse! You have every reason to be so proud of yourselves. We’re all proud of you too. Yay you! WONDERFUL ACHIEVEMENT! I hope each of you celebrated and did something extra special for yourselves to celebrate this great and special occasion! You did it! Keep going, up next is the 80% Club. Again, big congratulations to you on your amazing accomplishment! 

Have a great day.