About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

I’m Lonely in the Nope Pledge 11/17/2020   General Chit-Chat

Started Nov-17 by Eve1973; 441 views.
Eve1973

Nov-17

Hi people,

So yesterday No one but me pledged my Nope. I’m sad.....just kidding. Hey come and join me in saying Not one puff ever! It is a simple thing to do, but keeps me on track! 

Free coffee at Wawa today if you have the App. (Who knows what a Wawa is?) lol

kittymom413

Nov-17

Hi there, Eve,

I'm so sorry wink I thought I pledged yesterday, but I'll make up for it today...NOPE, NOPE, NOPE, that is my pledge...not going to give in to the nico-demon...not now, not ever!!!

Who wants to join us in making this powerful, life saving pledge? Here, take my hand...we are stronger together!

Have an incredible smoke free day,

(((HUGS)))

Kitty cat

gkim

Nov-17

Nope! Today is day 13. Thoughts of smoking comes to mind but saying “nope!”

In reply toRe: msg 3
TinyBadger

Nov-17

I'm short on time but I'll pledge nope, too! No smoking for this gal!

Jonny84

Nov-17

Ughh - Sorry didn't see it   NOPE!!!!  Day 15 and 3 hours in!

Eve1973

Nov-18

It’s ok I was just kidding! Lol

Cloe79

Nov-18

NOPE! Day 9 hushed

In reply toRe: msg 7
Loreficent

Nov-18

Awesome Cloe! I’ve seen your adorable anime and wondered if you would join in somewhere. Want to share a bit of story on how the first nine have been? No pressure of course! Just want you to know we all are thrilled to have someone new. Share as you wish, or not, either way, strong work on the first nine days and Welcome! 

Cloe79

Nov-19

Thanks Loreficent for the Welcome! Much needed at the moment.

I have contemplated to post but get a little shy.

For now, reading everyone’s posts and gathering strength and inspiration from all of you.

• Edited November 19, 2020 12:15 pm  by  Cloe79
Loreficent

Nov-19

Oh that’s fine Cloe. Reading will help a ton. Helps us realize the struggle is real and that we aren’t alone. It’s perfectly fine to just read! Also fine to jump in anywhere you are compelled to. 
Did you find the Library tab? You have to open all thing to “All” on the left and it is near the bottom. Good stuff there too! Keep up the hard work! We got your back if you need us.

Oh, please, call me Lore. 

• Edited November 19, 2020 12:24 pm  by  Loreficent