About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

11/26/2020;Nope Pledge    General Chit-Chat

Started Nov-26 by Eve1973; 155 views.
Eve1973

Nov-26

Happy Thanksgiving to the American Nopers, and Happy day to the other Nopers!

Hi all, today starts the holidays here, and of course these times are like NO Holiday we have experienced before. Some of us will not be able to spend it with the people we love, so I say let’s remember that hopefully next year we will and therefore no matter where you are in your quit, you will be over year smomber! 

You will be able to BOAST PROUDLY, and even be stronger because you did this outstanding fete during a Pandemic! 

So Tiny gave me my stats for not smoking, A year of not smoking is over $3800.00..... in ten years over $40,000 dollars! Wow if that isn’t motivation, I don’t know what is. 

I will stop rambling, and just say NOT ONE PUFF EVER! Come join me, it’s definitely a worth wild ride!

Best to all, Eve 

Vickie106

Nov-26

Well said, Eve, and Happy Thanksgiving to you too!  I’m looking forward to each milestone on my quit journey and thankful I can mark this holiday as a non-smoker!  
I’m also so thankful for this site and all the encouragement you and so many others offer.  

NOPE!

kittymom413

Nov-26

Hello Vickie & Eve,

Today I will gratefully join you to pledge NOPE & I'll reach out my hand to anyone that wants to join us....

Have an amazing, blessed & safe Thanksgiving day,

(((BIG HUGS)))

Kitty cat

TinyBadger

Nov-26

Happy turkey day! It's late but I'm saying nope!