About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Loreficient(Lore) going to have surgery on her hands.Lets all send her positive    General Chit-Chat

Started Nov-26 by GI_JOE (JoelJose); 1596 views.
GI_JOE (JoelJose)

Nov-26

Hi everyone,Lorie is having a minor surgery on her right hand on coming December 2.Lets all send her our love and concern.She is a strong and kind women.she is doing very well with her quit.

CC to Loreficent
Loreficent

Nov-26

Oh, you are sweet Joe. I will be just fine! Thank you though. Will be good to have some time off for sure too. 

June2019

Nov-26

Sending prayers your way, kiddo.

Loreficent

Nov-26

Thank you June! I appreciate that. blush

Eve1973

Nov-26

Didn’t you say it 12/2? Either way good thoughts! 

Loreficent

Nov-26

Yes, 12/2. I think sweet Joe is worried. He shouldn’t be; I’m not. My biggest worry is how the heck am I gonna brush and braid my hair and perform other vital tasks of personal hygiene without my right arm? joy Oh boy. Thanks Eve. Will be just fine and I’m excited about being off for a month. 

Kittyarnold

Nov-27

I wish you well on the hand surgery....I broke a finger on my right hand (and am right handed)....and eventually I was able to adapt a bit left handed....but still needed a little bit of help here and there...

GI_JOE (JoelJose)

Nov-27

I hope you are ok now KittyArnold,sending prayers your way.

GI_JOE (JoelJose)

Nov-27

Hi Lori,I am not worried.i am pretty sure you will be safe and sound after the surgery.i just have to express my love for you and I didn't find any better way than creating a forum for you here where all our comrades comes and send you positive thoughts.i hope it bought a lot of positive thoughts to you.take care.

euknight

Dec-1

So very sweet of you to start this thread, Joe!! I am joining now to bid best wishes, love and prayer to your surgery tomorrow, sweet Lore!!

I know you will be fine but cover you with a hedge of protection just the same. Yes, you are a warrior woman and however long it takes to heal that hand we’ve got your back!!

Love ya
Peggy
5-8-20